Re: execution domain!!

Your Messg->> First of all what is security domain then??
Your Messg-> I don't know ;-)

Can anyone help on this!!

Your Messg->Here is a bit more detailed explanation:
Your Messg->A task created using clone() is just another thread in
Your Messg->the same process, because the parent and child share
Your Messg->the execution environment. When creating a new task
Your Messg->using clone(), you can specify the signal to be sent
Your Messg->to the parent when the child dies.  The parent should
Your Messg->handle this signal as the death of a thread.
Your Messg->But if the child executes another program by calling
Your Messg->exec() and then dies, the parent should not be
Your Messg->notified with the same signal - the process that is
Your Messg->dying is not a thread in the parent any more. Hence
Your Messg->the check for exec_id's and falling back to SIGCHLD if
Your Messg->they don't match.

Thanx a ton ...that was a nice explanation.....

Regards
Ketan

***
".. I used to get in more fights with SCO than I did my girlfriend, but now,
thanks to Linux, she has more than happily accepted her place back at number one
antagonist in my life.. " (Jason Stiefel, krypto@s30.nmex.com)
***