Re: Shall i do a new linux MM documentation?

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> On November 29, 2001 07:36 am, mohan kumar wrote:
> > SUBJECT: Planning to do some documentation on linux
> > 2.4.1 memory management
> >
> > hi all,
> > I was searching the net for documentation and did not
> > find any thing clear enough. So iam planning to do it
> > and make it look the way any newbie wants.
>
> Absolutely you should.  This is the best way for you to really
> understand the code and if it results in a new useful document, that's
> good for all of us.

Having a consistent set of VM documentation would be great.

At the moment there is some documentation available, but
it's all fragmented. I guess Mohan can learn a lot by
reading and combining the various parts of documentation.

If I can find the time, I'd also be willing to help.

kind regards,

Rik
--
Shortwave goes a long way:  irc.starchat.net  #swl

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/