Re: [announce] kernelhacking-HOWTO available

> and some of us have promised to look at Peter's mpg first ;)

Peter (and kernelnewbies list),

Is there any possibility of combining our two documents as a longer term
aim?  I feel that my document would be incomplete without a section on
modules and it would be pointless to duplicate effort...

I'm also starting to feel that my document will be a bit too big for a
howto by the time it is complete.  Perhaps "guide" status would be more
appropriate.

List: do you guys think it would be better to have an integrated,
formal, guide to replace the aging/disparate KHG (with a dedicated
chapter on modules)?  Or would it be better to keep the module
programming guide separate?

I think it would be really good to have a centralised, comprenhensive,
up to date document on all aspects of kernel programming that is a good
primer for newbies and an authoritative reference for more seasoned
hacker.

regards,

Andy