php plagiarism?

hello

I was just wondering if would be possible for me to have a look at the php
code that is on your kernelnewbies.org site that deals with 'shading' and
'closing' of the various windows. I've been trying to implement something
very similar with blackbox and sawfish themes as the titlebar graphics and
I keep tripping up on the basic concept.

I assume its something like 'onclickFoo load page with comments here..
here..
and here..' etc which would remove the various parts of the window.
That looks too efficient to be anything dhtml related.
I've seen that effect on a few other sites but can't seem to figure out
exactly how to do it.

thanks

/marlon
marlon@xealon.com

p.s. if not then thats fine as well. google was not being as wise as usual
for this. :)
-