From: owner-kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org
[mailto:owner-kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org]On Behalf Of Tropick
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 12:21 AM
To: kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org
Subject: skbuff hardware address

Ive been trying to get the hardware address from the sk_buff throughs
skb->nh.arph->ar_sha, or kb->mac.ethernet->h_source. with the second one the
code compiles, but i get an empty string. It would be really appreciated if
someone could help me find my error in using these, or point me to a better
way of getting the address. Thanks
-

-