Re: IPsec/IKE

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 04:54:15PM +0530, Anuraag Sharma wrote:
>Hi,
>   I am looking for an implementation of ipsec for linux 2.4 and 2.2
>can anybody tell me a resource except freeswan?
>also any documemt which dig deep into the procedure followed for
>establishing a secure connection using ipsec/ike

There is a list of other ipsec implementations here

http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.91/doc/web.html#implement

And You might want to remove this card from your mails
because when on a mailing list a card like this dosnt only look bad
but as this information is avaliable public and search engines and
crawlers will definately index it it makes their business impossible
plus it will make me think twice giving u and reply again.

If your smtp mail server adds this to your mails u might wanna try some other free
servise taht allows pop.

--
X Windows:	It didn't even look good on paper.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@fig.org>