Possible to check if ip daddr belongs to an interface in the prerouting chain?

Hi,

I use tproxy to redirect all traffic from the lan interface, but I want to exemplify traffic whose destination IP belongs to the wan interface. I wonder if it’s possible to specify if ip daddr matches the wan interface IP in the prerouting chain?

The only solution I can think of right now, is to create a set, and manually update the set with wan IPs (also whenever they change), which is very cumbersome.

I wonder if there is a direct way to that in nft?

I use nft1.0.7 with kernel 5.15.108