Both SNAT MAC and DNAT MAC on packet

Hello.

I'm new here and new to nftables. Although familiar with iptables and
networking.   Anyways, what I'm trying to do is take a stream of
traffic and send it to another mac on a linux bridge.   The stream of
traffic is the output from a switch mirror port coming into the linux
bridge via one interface.   I'd need to keep the IP's unchanged.    I
also need to SNAT the source mac....because the switch generating
these mirrored packets is also plumbed into the linux bridge via
another interface.

I know. I know I sound like a crazy person.   I believe or not have
valid reasons for doing this and can't really talk about those.   I'm
going to try a ascii topo

switch-----------------eno1-----br0
switchmirrorport----eno0-----br0

TL;DR I need to completely change the MACs on duplicate packets
entering the same linux bridge on a different interface.   Destination
MAC is specific.  Source MAC could be anything.

Yes I know I'm insane

Sorry forgot to mention I tried this with ebtables and could get the
DNAT working but, could never seem to get the SNAT to work on those
DNAT'd packets

--
This email and any relevant attachments may include confidential and/or
proprietary information.  Any distribution or use by anyone other than the