Re: nftables tutorial for dummies?

I would be willing to create / contribute to "dummies" documentation
if we had a place to host it. Unless the wiki has been updated in the
past year, I feel it could use more detailed instructions for common
scenarios. I admit when first getting started with nftables it was a
little time consuming trying to figure out rules for things I wanted
to do. Even with experience using iptables. A little more hand holding
could be helpful for newcomers and people making the transition. If
there was a direct comparison between iptables rules and nftables
rules in the help the transition process would be faster and smoother
IMO. Of course, there are many scenarios and applications but we could
start off with the basics and build from there. I'm by no means an
expert (more like a beginner) but I have migrated from iptables to
nftables in production using maps, prerouting and postrouting chains.
I'm just looking to provide help in my spare time.

Thanks in advance.