netfilter flowtable software offload

Hello all,

I have a few questions about the netfilter flowtables to offload
traffic. https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Flowtables

1- Does QOS (Cake) is being applied even in the case of fastpath? The
documentation states that it passes anyway through the neigh_xmit()
function. Does this function applies QOS? (I would prefer that it does
apply QOS in every case).
2- Is there a way to remove an entry from the flowtable? Or to
flush/clear the flowtable? Or to put some timeout to entries in the
flowtable (so the flowtable removes an entry after this timeout)? It's
actually quite important for my use case, to be able to remove a user.

Sorry in advance if my questions are not clear. I am not fluent in english.

Regards
Yves Baumes