Re: Possibly dangerous interpretation of address/prefix pair in -s option

Am 04.06.22 um 15:06 schrieb Jozsef Kadlecsik:
On Sat, 4 Jun 2022, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 04.06.22 um 08:45 schrieb Stefan Riha:
My point is, I think this re-interpretation dangerous
and my point is when you come up with "I'm a beginner" you should fro
the sake of go dlisten what people explain and stop using the word
"interpretation"

binary math != interpretation
damned stop wasting peoples time
your way of communication makes me sick and tired

it won't be changed - live with it or just hire somebody who can but het
rid of the idea that you are coming out of the blue after 30 years
changing the world

There's no need to be hostile, everyone was a newcomer once. It seems
people can come to wrong conclusions due to the syntax which is used at
different systems with different internal meanings. The feature cannot of
course be changed, but maybe it'd worth to update the documentation.

the point was if you are a newcomer lisyten what people are telling you and when 5 different people on an doff list telling you it's not "interpretation" stop repeating yourself again and again