Re: Possibly dangerous interpretation of address/prefix pair in -s option

Am 04.06.22 um 08:45 schrieb Stefan Riha:
My point is, I think this re-interpretation dangerous
and my point is when you come up with "I'm a beginner" you should fro the sake of go dlisten what people explain and stop using the word "interpretation"

binary math != interpretation
damned stop wasting peoples time
your way of communication makes me sick and tired

it won't be changed - live with it or just hire somebody who can but het rid of the idea that you are coming out of the blue after 30 years changing the world