nft named set address types

Hello,

I'd like to use the "inet" address family in a named set. I see nft
supports the following address families [AF] (among others):

       ip       IPv4 address family.

       ip6      IPv6 address family.

       inet     Internet (IPv4/IPv6) address
                family.

However, looking at the named sets, I do not see the "inet" AF:

type  string: ipv4_addr, ipv6_addr, ether_addr, inet_proto, inet_service, mark

Are there plans to add "inet_addr" AF to the types of named sets?

I wouldn't mind using the symbolic variables (define variable = expr)
to achieve a combined ipv4, ipv6 set, but from the docs the variable
doesn't appear to be global in scope - unless they are defined at a
top level.

"""
Symbolic variables can be defined using the define statement. Variable
references are
expressions and can be used to initialize other variables. The scope
of a definition is the
current block and all blocks contained within.
"""

Any feedback about combined ipv4 and ipv6 address families in named
sets? or why an inet family does not exist for named sets?

Thanks for the help!

-m