Re: How to troubleshoot (suspected) flowtable lockups/packet drops?

> Set on the counter flags at flowtable creation time, ie. flowtable 'f'
> should not exist.

I tried creating a file like this:

    delete flowtable inet filter f

    table inet filter {

        flowtable f {
            hook ingress priority filter - 1
            devices = { tun0, bond0, dummy0, bond1.999, bond1,
vrf-conntrackd, vrf-mgmt, enp66s0f1, enp66s0f0, enp5s0f1, enp5s0f0,
eno4, eno3, eno2, eno1 }
            counter
        }
    }

And then running nft -f <filename> on it, but I got these errors:

    <filename>:1:30-30: Error: Could not process rule: Device or resource busy
    delete flowtable inet filter f

I assume this is because the flowtable is in use, so it can not be deleted.

Short of rebooting the Linux server (which I cannot do right now since
I have many people relying on it), is there any kind of way for me to
re-create the flowtable with the added 'counter' parameter without
impacting traffic?

Thanks,
-Martin