nftables with dinamic ip6

Hi

I have been using nftables since last year and it is really a great
software. Thanks guys 8)

Now I'm trying to use with ipv6. For this I use all my rules with inet
to get my day by day easier.

The majority of firewalls that I made are with 2 wans in loadbalance +
1 lan + 1 ethernet as DMZ. + openvpn.

With IPv6 with /48 its is easier. My problem starts with dynamic ipv6
from my provider..8( * yes I know that they should give me  a /56, but
it is how they push me to accept a PL with /48 fixed ipv6, but is not
cheap....

I read a lot of articles about it and the majority of them telling to
use a linux +openwrt to solve it  ( not my case as I'm using linux(
Ubuntu 20.04)  as firewall and router and I intend to continue using
it 80)))).

I am thinking about 2 possibilities

1) Let transform all my ethernet into 1 bridge .

Cons:
a) in that case I'll not be able to use iifname/oifname.
b) not will be using loadbalance as I used : ethernet to test links.(
but I can user/imagine another method to test )
c) not sure if I'll be facing other problems.

2) Use ipv6 with ULA ( FC00::/7)

Cons:
a) I'll have to use NAT but I really would't like to use it for IPv6...80)))

It there any other possibility?

thanks in advanced