mistakes on wiki

hi,
sorry for my english.
during my research, i saw two mistake on the wiki.
in this page: https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Matching_packet_metainformation the ibridgename and obridgename don't exist. The name is now ibrname and obrname.
(http://git.netfilter.org/nftables/commit/?h=v0.9.0&id=4787edad132c30ae0f6bb00135ae5d970b0ccb74)

On this page: https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Bridge_filtering we can read "There is currently no connection tracking available for bridge filtering. " but with a recent kernel (>5.3 i think) and a recent version of nftable this limit doesnt exist. For exemple, on the future stable distribution of debian, we can use connection tracking with bridge table.

thanks for the work
Olivier