FYI - how to use libnftables in python

Hi there,

I wrote a small blogpost with information on how to use libnftables from your
pytuon code:

https://ral-arturo.org/2020/11/22/python-nftables-tutorial.html

Paired with this post, I also created a git repository to host several source
code examples:

https://github.com/aborrero/python-nftables-tutorial

I plan to add more code examples as I find the time to learn and create them.
Of course, patches with other example ideas are welcome.

regards.