Re: nftables and connection tracking

Great, thanks for explanation.

Now I have two chains OUTPUT with priority filter. One in the table
raw and second in the table filter (currently both of them with policy
accept). Is that correct? What is the order of evaluation? The order
it appears in config file? Should not one of the priorities be changed
to (filter + 1) or the rules moved to the filter table?

Thanks

Marek