Re: nftables and connection tracking

Hi Florian,

please is it a bug the rules did not work in the raw table or was it
my configuration error?

If it is a bug is it a bug of kernel or userspace?

If it was my configuration error, should not be the rules moved to the
filter table?

How is it possible that using iptables-nft the rules are added to the
raw table and it is working?

Thanks

Marek