nftables wiki

Hi,

Can I apply to be a registered user of the nftables wiki? I'm just a neophyte at nftables so would not make major changes. But I can clarify wording and maybe expand on some areas as I continue learning in the process of switching my systems from iptables + ipset -> nftables. The impetus for me has been discovering that Debian Buster is by default using nftables behind the iptables scene. Reason enough to finally take the plunge. I imagine others are (or will soon be) in the same situation. The wiki is already very helpful, but I'd be glad to help update & improve it.

Thanks,
Frank