Re: How can I block all traffic from an IP range, irrespective of origin, going to, or coming from, using nftables in Debian 10

Should I modify it to the following:

:::
chain output {
                type filter hook output priority 0; policy accept;

                ip daddr 123.0.0.0/8 counter reject  }
:::

and

:::
chain input {
                type filter hook input priority 0; policy drop;

                ip saddr 123.0.0.0/8 counter drop  }
:::

Many thanks.