Re: Subject: Kernel crash; ipset comments overwritten - ipset v6.23.

Hi József,

Thanks for the quick reply. :)

On Wed, 21 Aug 2019, Kadlecsik József wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2019, G.W. Haywood wrote:
That's a quite old ipset version - since then there has been 19 releases
with a lot of bugfixes, corrections.

I understand - I was asking just in case this rang any bells for someone.
Sure I can build the latest ipset, but I gave up on Slackware for a reason.
As I said, I didn't see anything obvious in the changelogs.

If you can send me a testcase by which either of the problems can be
reproduced, I'll run it against the most recent version to verify that the
problems you reported have indeed be fixed.

I can send a couple of script files, what's the best address to send to?

I forgot to mention that it isn't out of the question that the scripts
will be running concurrently.

Nice usage! :-)

Thanks again. :)

--