Re: nftables - unable to delete last element of map

> Thanks for the reproducer, I can confirm this.

> I've fixed the crash, but don't know yet when I can look at the real bugs
> :-/

Thank you for confirmation and fix. It generates debug info correctly now.

Can you please try to point me to part of code / library you suspect
to cause this? I can try to debug it but I don't know much about inner
working of nftables and other libraries and it would take a lot of
time for me to understand everything.
----
S pozdravem / Best Regards

Vaclav Zindulka