File handle leak in libnftables - nft_run_cmd_from_filename

Hi,

it looks like there is file handle leak in libnftables. My program
fails on "Too many open files" on creating socket in another library
after longer period of time. I've checked lsof -p PID to check number
of open files and there is increasing number of files I pass to that
function. Currently FD for file passed into libnftables opens every
time I call the function but never closes. (approximately 3 times per
minute in my case)

I've tried to add fclose(f) into scanner.l file after
scanner_push_file call, but it crashes whole program so it probably is
not the main fd created by fopen which causes problems, but something
deeper inside. And yes, I've double checked I close that file after
writing into it. I suppose it won't open at all if I didn't close the
file properly. Can you please check it? I need "batch" functionality
since I create thousands of lines and calling one command after other
is something I'm trying to avoid. I've found some fork of nftables
with batch support but I didn't find it anywhere in official git
repository. I also use latest versions - git - of libmnl, libnftnl,
nftables. I don't use json files, file is parsed using bison.

https://pastebin.com/dkpMAGze
----
S pozdravem / Best Regards

Vaclav Zindulka