Forcing to accept packets on lower priorities

Hello,

I have a question concerning the priority of chains as described here
https://wiki.nftables.org/wiki-nftables/index.php/Configuring_chains#Base_chain_priority

If a lower priority chain accepts a packet it will still traverse the
later priority chains. I wanted to cleanly separate tables for docker
and/or libvirt, so packets that are accepted by those special lower
priority tables shouldn't be reevaluated by the main chains.
Is there a good way to achieve such clean separation using different
tables ? One way I'd see is maybe marking the accepted packets and
adding rules to the top of the chains that match that mark and accept
those packets. But this looks like making this more complex than it
needs to be if I can achieve the same thing by having the docker,
libvirt chains in the main table (which is the case right now).
Is there any better way ?

Best Regards,
Philipp Richter