Adding fields to conntrack

Hello,

I want to add few fields to conntrack. They are specific to a flow.
So, it doesn't make sense adding them to nf_conntrack_tuple. I can add
them to nf_conn struct similar to mark and secmark fields. Or, I can
add them to nf_ct_ext. I am guessing nf_conn_counter uses it.

What do you folks recommend? Will be there be any performance issues
other than the extra memory requirement?

Thanks.