Re: nft 0.8.2 - conntrack on ll with netdev

> It doesn't.  The trace shows dropped, incoming (iif ens3) icmp reply.
> Outbound packet passes fine.  You're dropping the replies.
>
> You will need to accept arp for ipv4 and icmpv6 packets that handle
> neigh discovery at the very least.
>
> If you want ping to work, accept icmp echo-reply packets.
Oh right, because it is stateless and does not recognize the frame as
|ct state 2,4|...  silly me...

Mhm, I am thinking how best to utilize |netdev| then, as global drop
policy it does not seem so convenient - having to check each host app
which protocol/port is being used for returning frames and some apps may
even randomize those ports.

Putting the meters in |netdev| makes a lot of sense.

Is there any plan perhaps for a ct hook for |netdev|?