Re: nft - concatenate ifaces

ѽ҉ᶬḳ℠ <vtol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > nft describe meta iif
> > meta expression, datatype iface_index
> >
> > So, can you try 'type iface_index'?
>
> Yes, that works for the set creation but not  with the rule. The set
> syntax reads now
>
> set brdg {
>     type iface_index
>     elements = { br0, br1, br2 , br3 }
>     flags constant
>     size 4
>   }

Looks good.

> /etc/fw/meter:11:14-18: Error: Set 'brdg' does not exist
>     meta iifname @brdg
>                                 ^^^

Looks bad.

> changed the name of the set but no dice. Tried the following variations
> in the rule but ending up with the same error
>
> meta iifname @brdg
> meta iif ne @brdg
> iifname ne @brdg
> iif ne @brdg

nft thinkts the set doesn't exit, I can't reproduce it here.
sets are scoped to the table they live in, are you perhaps creating this
set in e.g. table x and try to use it in table y?

meta iif ne @brdg should work.

Its same as meta iif ne { br0, br1, br2 , br3 }
except in your version you can reference it by name so you
don't have to repeat the anonymous set in case you need it
in several rules.