From: netfilter-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:netfilter-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of IMMO WETZEL
Sent: 05 March 2018 19:16
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: build tagging bridge based on SRC/DST Mac

Hi,

Something like that:

+-------------------+
|                   |
|  Host A Mac A     ++      +-------------+          +--------------------+
|                   +-----> |p1           |          |     Linux Box      |                Traffic from or to Host A
+-------------------+       |   stupid    |  Vlan 4  |                    +--eth1.131.4--+
                            |   Switch  p3+----------+eth0                |
+-------------------+       |             |          |                    +--eth1.132.4--+
|                   +-----> |p2           |          |                    |                Traffic from or to Host B
|  Host B Mac B     ++      +-------------+          +--------------------+
|                   |
+-------------------+

I can setup a bridge at the Linuxbox with all three interfaces and I could at ebtables to prevent that traffic from Mac B goes into eth1.131.4 But which rule should I install that prevents traffic from eth1.131.4 to go to eth1.132.4 ? Cos I only know the source IF...

Immo

This message has been classified Public by IMMO WETZEL on Montag, 5. März 2018 at 18:14:53.