limit + log + tcp not working ?

Hi Guys

I'm diving into nftables and I'm playng with rules to understand how it works.

Does limit has any rule, as it can be used only after log ?

Look below. 3 parts that I just reorganized them.

table inet filter

chain input

type filter hook input priority 0; policy accept;

counter packets 7077 bytes 690164 tcp sport http counter packets 54
bytes 15716 log prefix "acesso a porta 80" flags all counter packets
54 bytes 15716 limit rate 10 bytes/minute counter packets 0 bytes 0

counter packets 7077 bytes 690164 tcp sport http counter packets 54
bytes 15716 limit rate 10 bytes/minute counter packets 0 bytes 0 log
prefix "acesso a porta 80" flags all counter packets 0 bytes 0

counter packets 7077 bytes 690164 limit rate 10 bytes/minute counter
packets 0 bytes 0 tcp sport http counter packets 0 bytes 0 log prefix
"acesso a porta 80" flags all counter packets 0 bytes 0

If I insert limit as first place ( last rule) all counter remain 0. It
is ok or I shouldn't insert limit as first place

As I understand reading first rule( just below)

counter packets 7077 bytes 690164 tcp sport http counter packets 54
bytes 15716 log prefix "acesso a porta 80" flags all counter packets
54 bytes 15716 limit rate 10 bytes/minute counter packets 0 bytes 0

count all packages ( ipv4 and ipv6) which enter filter input. (counter
packets 7077 bytes 690164)

see if them are part of tcp sport 80 -  (tcp sport http)

count this packages that pass from part of rule above - (counter
packets 54 bytes 15716 )

log packages and count them - log prefix "acesso a porta 80" flags all
counter packets 54 bytes 15716  ( as I can see packages/bytes are the
same as tcp sport80 counter)

- limit rate them to 10 bytes/minute and count them  - 10 bytes/minute
counter packets 0 bytes 0
????? this should be equal or less them counter above? or at least 10 bytes ???

And rule 1 and 2 are same in terms of counter but rule 3 is totally different...

Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks for your time.