Why I can not use physdev module on iptables POSTROUTING chain?

Hi.
I have a bridged topology and want to match bridge interface on
mangle/POSTROUTING chain.

I can add a rule like this.

iptables -A POSTROUTING -t mangle -m physdev --physdev-in enp0s3

Then I figured out packets aren't matching and I saw this warning on dmesg.

xt_physdev: using --physdev-out in the OUTPUT, FORWARD and POSTROUTING
chains for non-bridged traffic is not supported anymore

Then I just tried "-o enp0s3" and that didnt work either.

I wonder why this feature isnt suported anymore?
And Is there a way that I can match by interface on POSTROUTING if I
have a bridged topology?

Regards

Ibrahim Ercan