Re: Full NAT forward and source routing - possible without packet marking?

Le 02/07/2017 à 17:58, Øyvind Kaurstad a écrit :

Not sure if this clarified anything

There was no need to clarify anything to me. Your original post was clear enough, except the reason for the internal SNAT that you explained but which is irrelevant, as you mentionned. However, hopefully that will help other readers concentrate on the real issue.

but it still seems to me I need to leverage the connection tracking
with packet marking to be able to ensure the reply packets that should

I'm afraid so, unless you can add a second IP address to the target device.