[ANNOUNCE]: New sponsor and accepted talk

Two announcements for today. An accepted talk and a new sponsor.

1) The tech committee would like to announce a new accepted talk.
Arthur Davis and Tom Distler will talk about their quest for a
quest for a network configuration solution for a large Linux storage
application

Details are as follows:
-------
This talk is about our quest for a network configuration solution
for a large Linux storage application. Our application is based on
a highly available cluster architecture which requires
dynamic and reliable software-driven network configuration.

Further requirements include:
- programmatic access to configure the majority of the Linux network
  stack,
- transaction-like semantics where multiple related configurations
  either fail or succeed as a unit,
- logic to monitor the system and when it differs from the expected
  configuration, provide notifications and possibly attempt automatic
  repairs,
- and all of this without becoming entangled with application-specific
  expectations about behaviors and policies.

The talk expands upon the above set of core requirements and discusses
some of the difficulties around meeting these requirements with
currently available open source solutions. Our journey leads to a new
configuration system to meet these requirements, and we discuss some
key architecture and design aspects of the system.

We are planning to release our work into the open source community and
we hope the talk will encourage discussion and provide us feedback on
making this work better.
--------

2) The organizing committee would like to announce
Savoirfairelinux  joining as a bronze sponsor. Thank you!

cheers,
jamal