Re: Ulogd2 messages stopped [Cent OS 6.8] [Resolved]

Hi All,
The conntrack event logging may interrupt upon system reboot due to a
kernel module "nf_conntrack_netlink" not loading at boot time (I could
not figure out why this happened though). Upon running conntrack -L
command which load the required kernel module hence the CT events
start appearing in syslog or in the log file.

Solution:
Load the module at system startup using rc.module as follows"

# echo modprobe nf_conntrack_netlink >> /etc/rc.modules
# chmod +x /etc/rc.modules
Now reboot the system and check the logs should start appearing upon reboot.
I have tested it and working fine.

Special thanks to Eric and Kurien for providing a direction to sort
out the issue.

Thanks,
F.