Re: Ulogd2 messages stopped [Cent OS 6.8]

Its not a systemd system. Here is the difference

After fresh Reboot (No CT logs)
[root@wc01 ~]# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
nfnetlink              14606  1

After running conntrack -L Command now the nfnetlink shows "used by"
nf_conntrack_netlink:

[root@wc01 ~]# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
nf_conntrack_netlink    36271  0
nfnetlink              14606  2 nf_conntrack_netlink

Best Regards,
Muhammad Faisal