[ANNOUNCE] 13th Netfilter Workshop nearby Faro, Portugal

Hi!

We are glad to announce a new round in the Netfilter Workshop series.
This year this event will take place nearby Faro, Portugal, from 3th
July to 7th July, 2016 [1]. Exact location TBA.

The Netfilter Workshop (NFWS) is the main event organized for and by
the Netfilter community. During the workshop days, Linux kernel
networking and Netfilter developers meet and discuss the status of the
on-going Netfilter-related developments and the plans for the near
future.

Attendance requires an invitation. Linux networking developers with
contributions to any of the Netfilter subsystems and users with
interesting usecases and open problems are also welcome. We have
traditionally left room for other projects that rely on Netfilter
infrastructure such as the Linux Virtual Server project. You can send
us proposal in a very lightweight format: title and quick abstract
(not more than 500 words!) as well as estimated time to present.

We are looking for sponsors, if you think you can help us to get funds
to run the workshop, please, contact us at coreteam@netfilter and
we'll be glad to send you our sponsorship policy.

Join us!

[1] http://workshop.netfilter.org/2017/