Re: dnat port range to single port, udp, between two local machines on a LAN

Hi

why DNAT(3.3.3.8) retransmit local address  of the sender(3.3.3.7) to
the listener(3.3.3.9) ?

I think DNAT must act as a proxy and talk to listener as he do the
request. And retransmit to the sender the answer from listener. Else of
course it issue the picture comportment (what the hell do you want ? I
talked to DNAT ! Why do you answer ?)

A litle bit like you do with me .... ;D

Best regards

Patrick