Re: dnat port range to single port, udp, between two local machines on a LAN

Thanks for the help! I realized that my goal is not attainable because
I do not have control over the initial connection. I believe your
suggestion would work if that weren't the case.

However, I came across this picture, which seems misleading. It is an
example of how not to use NAT, which is admittedly what I am doing,
but it suggests I can change the destination. Can anyone confirm that
it is just meant as an illustration of why this scenario is improper?

http://inai.de/images/dnat-mistake.png