Re: Need module help

Le 14/01/2017 à 01:27, DOHC F22 a écrit :

Ok, what I'm trying to do is mark certain packets on my Fire TV (it's
running android) so when they get to my router I can filter them
accordingly.  I was told that MARK wouldn't travel with the packet but
ToS would.

Indeed MARK is internal to the kernel.

So you need the TOS/DSCP target kernel module and iptables extension on the Fire TV Android, and the tos/dscp match kernel module and iptables extension on the router (what OS ?). Which ones are missing, on which side ?