Re: Invalid argument on 1.4.4 w/DisableExternalCache On (Kernel 4.7.4)

Oh, to be clear with DisableExternalCache Off things work as
expected.. entries show up on the standby machine w/conntrackd -e and
conntrackd -c correctly makes them appear in the kernel according to
conntrack -L... the only problem being with my being active-passive on
V4.. and sort of active-active on V6 (both routers advertise their V6
link-local so I'd like to just have entries hot in both's kernel
tables so I don't need to active/passive-ify .. although that still
might be the /right/ thing to do).  Anyway in my attempt I ran across
DisableExternalCache not seeming to work..
Thanks,
Lee

--
Lee Burton