Now, Enhanced Domain Blacklist Options Available.

We heard you loud and clear, you wanted our enhanced blacklists in a similar archive/file structure as shallalist and urlblacklist for your web filtering platform, so we finally did it! Available now to all squidblacklist.org members is the new “Universal Archive Structure Format” for any platform coded for shallalist or urlblacklist file structured archives, just copy and paste the link. ( registration required ).

http://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/squidblacklists/squidblacklist.tar.gz

--

Signed,

Benjamin E. Nichols