Re: Problem with arp and brouting

> Le 17/08/2016 à 18:13, Alfredo Rezinovsky a écrit :
>>

>> The other problem is that usually G has lots of IPs (G1, G2...) in
>> many networks, each one with one router (R1, R2...)
>

> Why is that so ?
>
>> Lets suppose the Bridge has and IP in the first network (B1).
>
> (...)
>>
>> Because B1 is in subnet 1 and R2 is in other subnet, some routers wont
>> answer the ARP request (CISCO for example)
>>
>> Any solution without the need to add a permanent neigh entry for R2?
>

> Configure all the routers in the same subnet.

I need to put the bridge in already existing networks, already
configured out of my control.
If it works without the bridge, should work with the bridge. I need it
to work also in brouter mode.
The whole idea is for the proxy if to be transparent, It should work
without changing anything in an existing network.

--
Alfrenovsky