Re: netfilter/nftables: chain rule dumps

On 19/07/2016 12:28, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 10:59:28AM +0200, jalvarez wrote:
My current changes might actually break the expected behavior if it was some
kind of "rule id counter" instead of "iteration counter". If it is possible,
I would rather not put the continues in the rules loop, as the goal of these
changes is mostly to avoid looping through the whole ruleset.

Again, I am very thankful for your help.

Here is the patch
Just sent a patch to netfilter-devel, I've Cc'ed you. It would be good
if you can test it.

Thanks.

Thank you.
I'll be testing this as soon as my test environment is ready.

Would you like me to send the changes to the nft-rule-get.c example in libnftnl afterwards ?