Re: [Bulk] Connection tracking Cli and an ALG for DNS

(I didn't reply to the original sender, my bad. So sending the same message again...)

Le 06/11/2015 23:27, Bill a écrit :
I've been looking at this a bit more and it occurs to me that it may be I
don't need 'expect', but can use the regular connection tracking table.

[...]

If anyone can tell me definitively if I can use a connection or an expect to
do what I want, as described below, I'd appreciate it.

/bill