Re: [Bulk] Connection tracking Cli and an ALG for DNS

I've been looking at this a bit more and it occurs to me that it may be I
don't need 'expect', but can use the regular connection tracking table.

So I have tried adding a connection that would allow me to traverse the NAT in
the opposite direction but haven't had any success with this either.

conntrack -I -s 192.168.30.172 -d 192.168.20.171 -p tcp --sport 50000 --dport
22 --state LISTEN -u SEEN_REPLY -t 600 --reply-src 192.168.20.171 --reply-dst
192.168.20.170 --reply-port-src 22 --reply-port-dst 5000

I came up with the options by looking at an established connection in the
other direction, so there is some guess work here.

If anyone can tell me definitively if I can use a connection or an expect to
do what I want, as described below, I'd appreciate it.

/bill