Re: failure to set up a "simple" rule-set to get an ssh connection through to a KVM/qemu guest

hey, neal!

thanks for your response, though unfortunately not the solution yet, i
am afraid...

root@RoX0R /home/aztec # cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
1

cat says it is in there...
i set:
net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
in /etc/sysctl.conf
without that,  I also previously couldn't connect to the debian servers
for the missing packets form within the guest.
now i only need to figure out the other way around...
sorry, i forgot to mention that one parameter...

it is a systemd OS now, not sysVinit anymore, unfortunately.