Re: SNAT and connection tracker: should established connections be dropped when a rule is removed from nat table?

Hello Vitaly,

Create a drop rule in *filter FORWARD, that drops incoming
packets for SNATed IPs without a matching policy

- -A FORWARD -m ipset --set snatedIPs dst -m policy --pol none --dir out -j DROP

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658