Re: Netfilter Book

If you want a very good introductory book on networking and firewalls,
look for Lucian Gheorghe's "Designing and Implementing Linux Firewalls
and QoS using netfilter, iproute2, NAT, and L7-filter" (Packt, 2006;
ISBN 1-904811-65-5). It may be somewhat dated, but it is still largely
relevant. If you spelunk the internet, you should be able to find a PDF
of the book to download. I did, and bought the printed version shortly
after reviewing only a small part of the book.

Neal