IP SNAT only for a bridge port, ¿is it possible?

Hi subscribers,

In this case:

                  +-------+      eth1
             eth0 |       |br0  +-----    NETWORK 2
 NETWORK 1 -------+ HOST  +-----+
                  |       |     +-----    NETWORK 2

when a packet arrives from eth0, I'd like to change its source IP
*only* if it leaves the host through bridge port eth1.

I've take a look at "packet flow scheme":

http://inai.de/images/nf-packet-flow.png

but the packet pass the ebtables output chain *after* passing
iptables nat postrouting chain. Passing ebtables output chain is
the first time that I can check the output bridge port, so I think
it's impossible, is it?

Thanks in advance.