Re: IPTABLES + PREROUTING + --set-mark + Ubuntu

> Ok, now I understand your problem :-)
> In this case try this instead of the above (I think this you even had in your
>  ip rule add fwmark 2 table 2
>
> And add this for marking the pkts based on port(s):
> iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m multiport --ports 80,22 -j MARK
> --set-mark 2
>
> Both commands should be placed as early as possible within your script.

That is exactly what I want and what i try to say! but that is also
exactly what is not working!

..my rp_filter is set to 0 in the kernel..

So i assume there is a bug in iptables for ubuntu, something missing
somewhere or a config to enable somewhere.. beacause it is a very
simple set of rules... the OUTPUT rules works fine. and the rule: ip
rule add from 192.168.2.0/24 table 2 all   works..
Just the PREROUTING rules that does not work for me..

Thks